Christmas Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JustWander, Dec 13, 2018.

1. JustWander

JustWander Manager
    Managing Staff Moderator

JustWander
    M Manager
    Good Morning, Following the positive responses seen on the poll last week the Christmas party will be going ahead on the 15th of December at 3pm EST, or 8pm GMT.

The features of the event
    We are looking at hosting mini-games, such as the games found naturally on the creative server like paintball and mob arena, and some custom ones on plots like build battles and such. Furthermore, after we’ve done some games on the server we’d like to invite those who are in the discord to our exclusive one of a kind (totally) karaoke call, you’ll be able to witness once in a lifetime events such as Jack singing let it go (no promises there), and the bonus of this is that you can decide your own music! You can choose your own songs to sing, as long as it meets our guidelines(as found below).

We’re also looking into potentially hosting a stream on the FireWork twitch channel with some members of the senior team, including myself, covering the majority of the event. With the stream going on, I will be hosting a playlist of festive themed music for everyone to come on and listen to on the FireWork plug.dj room. So what do you choose? Stream? Music? It’s so much! Either way, it’d be nice to see you there.

Dates and Times
    So, to recap. The event will be hosted on Saturday the 15th of December, at 3pm EST, or 8pm GMT respectively. The music on plug.dj will start before the event, and the stream at the times stated above. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the start of the event, as we are hoping to continue for a couple of hours, and the karaoke will be starting whenever the stream ends.

1. To choose your song, send the name of the song in the #karaoke-requests channel in the FireWork discord. If there’s a specific version, please make that clear
    2. Preferably songs should be requested before 7pm GMT on the Saturday so we have time to process them, and the earlier you request your song, the earlier it will be played so it is more likely to be heard
    3. Keep songs in accordance with the current network's policies, such as no inappropriate language or themes
    4. No songs that are too long(We say roughly over 5-6 minutes is too long)
    5. Your chosen song does not have a Christmas theme, but it is encouraged
    To know whether your song has been approved, keep an eye on the #karaoke-queue channel by 7pm!

Cya then,
    JustWander

#1 JustWander, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    EPIC Warrior, 3Fiedels, Neb and 2 others like this.
  2. ItssJack

ItssJack Sparkler

ItssJack
    Ultimate
    Can't wait to see everyone then! We've got a good time planned... plus #LetItGo

EPIC Warrior and Neb like this.
  3. Maya

Maya Sparkler

Sounds fun! Can't wait for karoke. ;)

EPIC Warrior likes this.
  4. Neb

Neb Sparkler

Nebebeb
    FireStar
    Can't wait :eek:

EPIC Warrior likes this.
  5. TJF101

TJF101 Aribter of Memes
    Managing Staff Builder

Stream going to be lit

EPIC Warrior likes this.
  6. EPIC Warrior

EPIC Warrior Staff Member
    Moderator Builder

I cant wait!!! Epic the DJ here who's ready to hear my beautiful voice! :p (Also be sure to get your tickets for my event as well) :D

Neb likes this.