claim

Discussion in 'Network Suggestions' started by zuluwest12, Feb 1, 2019.

1. zuluwest12

zuluwest12 Sparkler

zuluwest12
    FireStar
    hi

I been wondering why if you not on for a year then the claim will be gone I think a year is too long I think 3 month is okay and if they loss the base or house it is their fault because they did not log on I know that tang going. It stop people fighting well it not even a player off for a year then a person claim it. It still happen it not matter how long you just move the fighting on by a year and not 2 month which was on before so I hope you take this idea.

2. JustWander

JustWander Manager
    Managing Staff Moderator

JustWander
    At the end of the day, no matter how long the timer is on claims being removed, there will always be people upset that the hard work they put into their claims has been taken from them, or annoyed that they cannot access the claims they want to.

However, it seems more logical that the people who put the hard work into earning the resources in their claims are allowed to keep them, rather than to allow others to swoop in and steal their work just because they weren't able to come on for a while. Firstly, this helps everyone have a better time on survival, as they know that their claims are safe. Also, this means that everyone can have an equal experience on the server, as people can't just steal items and equipment from more experienced players and then take the credit as their own.

Neb likes this.
  3. zuluwest12

zuluwest12 Sparkler

zuluwest12
    FireStar
    but if people don't come on at all the build will stay there and look messy and over grow and I never credit something as my own that is wrong.

4. AddyDaddy

AddyDaddy Staff Member
    Helper

The claim will not "over grow" as it is Minecraft. It will look exactly the same as they have left it, and I am sure that they appreciate that. There are lots of people that come and go as they please due to situations in real life, like myself, and it just would not be ideal for most of the servers players.