Cya around? o/

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ItssJack, Dec 30, 2018.

1. ItssJack

ItssJack Active Member

ItssJack
    Ultimate
    Wow ok, This is a weird thing to be typing out right now but yep its official, as of when I post this I'm no longer the acting Operations Manager for FireWork Network.

So. You're probably wondering why? What's so sudden about this? etc Well, if I'm being entirely transparent this decision isn't a sudden thing, it's not something I just thought oh ye I'm leaving the team.

I've been debating with myself about this decision for a while now, seeking opinions from some of my closest friends in the past. It's not been easy but it's for the best for now. FireWork has been something that to me has been a passion project for the past year and a half now and unfortunately the past half a year of it I've been struggling to get on, for numerous reasons such as mental health, Family, Friends, Relationships, College.. They're all contributing factors really there's more than what I've listed but these are the main reasons. I've come to love so many people through this project some people I consider family to this day and will do for a long time really, It's been an interesting experience like anything it's had its ups and downs but it always seemed to pull through those times.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone reading this right now really, player, staff, ex-staff and you the players for playing on this project and continuing to support us. I hope what I've provided as a base for the future of FireWork turns out great for you guys and well I guess me now as well. To the staff, I wish you the best in all your future endeavours I can't wait to see what you guys build off of what I've worked on with FireWork so far as a team and to Ex-Staff I want to thank you for your willingness and a lot of your support through a lot of my shenanigans and just generally your attitudes towards FireWork as I haven't really had a bad staff member to work with so far.

So what this means for the future? I have no clue. It's out of my hands. What it means for me, well I'll be about still, I'll try pop on every so often just it'll be rare, unfortunately, there comes a point for all when we have to move on I guess and this point just came sooner than expected for me.

For the last time I guess, Thank you for reading this thread and I'll see you all about

~ Jack

2. 3Fiedels

3Fiedels Sparkler

Thanks for your contribution towards the server Jack! You've made it a really enjoyable time for me, and I'll miss seeing you around as much.

3. JakehBean

JakehBean Sparkler

Good luck Jack

4. zuluwest12

zuluwest12 Sparkler

zuluwest12
    FireStar
    wow good luck in life and I hope everything go well for you .