Helper Application Season 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FireWorkGods, Mar 10, 2018.

1. FireWorkGods

FireWorkGods Operations Manager
    Operations Manager

Hey all,

Our new Helper applications are here!

With our new forums being out for some time now, alongside our survival server, There was something missing and that's helper applications, Until now! We've completely revamped the form so this does mean that anyone who did apply through the old form will no longer be considered for the Helper team, but this does not mean you cant reapply on the new form!

Please do not ask any staff member about gaining your helper rank, We've tried to answer what questions you may have below.

How to apply

Once reading through the above information you can click the link below to open the application, or you can go up to the navigation bar and hover over "applications" and select "Helper", if not read that information!

Potential Questions
    Q. I'm younger than 13, Can I still apply?
    A. IF you are younger than 13 and you still want to apply for helper you can apply if you want to do so but the chances of you being accepted would be low, almost non-existent. We have the minimum age as 13 for a reason. DO NOT contact us asking to be of exception to this rule.

Q. If I get accepted, what happens next?
    A. When being accepted, you will usually have the application responded to by the current moderator leader or a member of the administration. You will also be contacted via discord by one of the network administrators whom will explain the steps beyond that.

Q. I can join voice channels but I am not allowed to talk, what does this mean?
    A. Mostly, the voice channels are used for training, That's the only call that is essential to join but when on that call you do not need to talk, it just helps if you can.

more questions will be added over time as they come up

Thanks,
    FireWork Administration Team

2. JakehBean

JakehBean Sparkler

Yeeet

ItssJack likes this.
  3. Neb

Neb Sparkler

GITBNeb
    FireStar
    <o/