Network IP Updates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ItssJack, May 6, 2018.

1. ItssJack

ItssJack Sparkler

ItssJack
    So, For the past 10 months of FireWork being open, We've used a combination of two IPs to connect to our network. First being firework.mcserv.pro, Second being play.fireworkserver.net Now, Most people will have joined through the firework.mcserv.pro IP, Including myself the majority of the time, now I'm just droning on so you're probably like just get to the point already jack!

Well, On the 10th of may we will be dropping support for the firework.mcserv.pro IP, Now you may be wondering why? what was wrong with using that IP? Our biggest issue is, that IP came with our old proxy server host and we wish to change host due to our current host not being ideal for what we wish to do, and generally not ideal for you guys if anything goes wrong on their end.

What are the end results of this?
    On the 10th I will be putting the server into maintenance to run the update on the play.fireworkserver.net IP, once I announce it on our Social Media Outreach{Discord, Twitter and Instagram}, Everyone will be able to connect to firework again normally using that IP!

Thanks all for the support and I hope this will be a smooth change for all players, not just us :)

EPIC Warrior, Frosty, Neb and 4 others like this.
  2. Neb

Neb Sparkler

Nebebeb
    FireStar
    Yum

3. KekSaysHeck

KekSaysHeck Sparkler